The second wonder to join us is the pretty Nastasia d’Aghan, a heterozygous tobiano filly Selle Français. She was born on April 16 at 11:25 am.
Her sire, Far West de la Violle, is very successful at 4 years old under the saddle of Nicolas Houzelle, he is one of the young stallions not to be missed. Far West is a horse with chic, model and locomotion, he has three good gaits. He is a supple horse, with strength and unlimited frankness. A good technique on the bars, style and means. It is an intelligent horse with an easy temperament, well in his head with all the necessary blood.
His sire: Orlando (son of the famous Heartbreaker) is a successful CSIO4* winner and CSIO5* ranked. He has been in the top 100 of the WBFSH world's best sires for 5 consecutive years.
Her mother : Taquine Line (Daughter of Utah Van Erpekom, best piebald stallion in the world - winner in 1m60 classes) also produced:
- Cheyenne de la Violle ISO144, 6 year old champion (2018), 7 year old champion (2019) and elected best Selle-Français horse in 2019. Cheyenne de la Violle is the eldest of a production to follow closely. He joined the stables of Olympic rider Yuri Mansur and started the 160 this year.
- Arapaho de la Violle, sold at 3 years old to the Fences sales, participated in the world championships of Lanaken at 6 years old. Events 1m35 and CSI1* abroad.
- Falcon de la Violle, finalist at 4 and 5 years old, ISO 125
- Enola de la Violle, finalist at 4 and 5 years old then CSI1*, ISO 115
- Graffiti de la Violle, which seems promising with twelve clear rounds out of twelve before Fontainebleau and a participation in the world championship for young horses in Lanaken in 2021
On the performance side, Far West de la Violle is :
- 11/14 SF at 4 years old - 1684€ of earnings
- Double SF at Rosière aux Salines CC 4 years
- Double SF national final CC 4 years in Fontainebleau. Mention excellent. Finishes at the 13th place of the championship.
- Qualified for the Young Talents Trophy at Equita'Lyon, he finished 4th in the championship.
Under the saddle of Jeremy Le Roy in the 6 years, they were at the end of May 2021 to 100 % of clear rounds since the beginning of the season, and 5th of the top 100 SHF including number 1 of the stallions and also gets his approval Selle Français on results.
This year, he joins the Israeli rider Tressy Muhr and starts competing internationally. In January, he competed at the MET in Oliva, Spain, and took part in his first CSI3*. With his rider, he should evolve this season on 1,35m/1,45m classes.
His mother, HVS Touch of Amber is a daughter of the magnificent High Offley Fernando (Kannan GFE * Samber) who competed the 140 in England.
Noted for both his coat and his pawing, he was used almost exclusively by British breeders. His first products started the 130 abroad.
His mother, Cassies Lass (Silvano [Corland * Bernstein] * Ricardo Z) has been dedicated to production. Her 2014 daughter, Arkans Lass SL won her first 135 in 2021.
There is no doubt that Nastasia has what it takes to one day hope to shine on the competition grounds. One thing is certain, she will not go unnoticed.
High Offley Fernando * Silvano
Selle Français Stallion
Orlando * Utah Van Erpekom